Executive Board Chair of The Ohio Society of CPAs (OSCPA), Lori Kaiser, CPA, CGMA, MBA, recently appeared on the OSCPA's State of Business podcast. An OSCPA member for over 30 years, Lori has served as an Executive Board member since 2017.
During the podcast's conversation, Lori discussed many topics related to board service, including:
- How she first became involved with the OSCPA board
- What she has learned serving on boards throughout the years
- Her goals for furthering the OSCPA's agenda during her time as board chair
- Why board service can be an excellent way to support the organizations you care about
- How board service strengthens your leadership skills
- Plus much more
We invite you to read more about Lori's insights into the accounting profession and leadership and listen to the podcast here.
Back to All Media